Monday, February 22, 2010

I wish I would have known...

Just a few helpful tips to those who are getting excited to head to beautiful Pontlevoy:

First of all, there are many plugs around the rooms and it would be convenient to bring more than one adapter for using appliances such as your hairdryer and computer. Also, I brought a ton of pictures to put up around my room of my family and friends and nothing to hang them with, so be sure to pack some tacs or tape if you're planning on doing the same. And maybe it's just me, but I'm glad I brought my own toothpaste because I'm picky about things like that. Hopefully these tips will help you as you get ready for your semester at L'Abbaye! Actually, now that I've listed these things, I'll add to not be afraid to learn them for yourself because that's part of what makes traveling and living here such an adventure. Finally, be prepared to open your mind and fall in love with Pontlevoy because I know for me, it's already been more than I could have imagined and we still have 3 more months to go!

Here's a helpful website and some pictures from our room at L'Abbaye!

No comments:

Post a Comment