Saturday, February 27, 2010

READ THIS BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR CLASSES

so...when making your schedule...pick the classes that look like that are going to be the least amount of work...there is seriously way too much homework given here to enjoy your free time...and for someone like me who has travel plans most of the weekends here, I am probably going to have horrible grades in my classes, because to me, traveling seems more important...so, don't take a lit class unless you love reading, that is where I am most behind. The French classes are good because everyone can improve their French. I just wish there was a little less work and less expectations from the classroom side of this, so that I could enjoy my first time in Europe. Just a little advice, good look to everyone next year....

1 comment: