Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I wanna go hooo-oh-oh-oh-ooooome!...spongebob

SO! As much as i love Pontlevoy and all of Europe...i REALLY REALLY miss home right now.  It started with food (fatty lol) and then it slowly worked its way to actually missing everything about home.  It's funny because i came here to escape home and actually have something to do during the week other than go to class but after 3 months of sucky internet and not talking to my family all the time it starts to take a toll on you and yo remember all the awesome things about home like family gatherings, not having to rely on city transportation or going to the mall whenever you're bored.  I can't tell how much more i appreciate the place i call home and everything about it, good or bad.

As much as i want to go home though, i don't want to say goodbye to all of the new friends that i made THAT DON'T GO TO USM!!! I'm not the one to cry easily but daaaang! I'm gonna need to drop some tears come 2 weeks from now.  I have sooo many awesome memories of my time here and i'm so glad that i can always turn to those memories and share them with my family.  I swear i gained like 50 new best friends that will always have a place in my heart.

There's Cody (serve master) & Ryan

                                                                      

 Nijja!
 Mrs. Halpert
B-Town
He's Caseeeeeey!
Mrs. Schrute                                                                                                    
Sarah!             Joe (stay bein served) Chris!                                        
 Jordan!
Lindsey O.
Gangsta LIZ!
Audi!
Yams!
Jaff!
Sir Gabe
 Jess!
Ladies Man
Lu!
Jenny!
Kimbo!



And soooo many more! I will miss all u guys (sniff sniff). I LOVE U!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks cute in their picture except me. I don't know if I like that or not! JERSEY SHORE?! Really Nicole? Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete