Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Da Vinci's Home


Here is more to the future Abbeys,

When we went to Da Vinci's home i paid it no attention as in I would take some pictures and took quick looks at things. Later on I realized that this is the home of a famous artist and he sat in that chair or whatever. It hit me later on that this place is not just some random place that we went on a field trip. It has importance and I hate that I realized this so late in the program because I would have had a greater appreciation for the things I have seen. Dont get me wrong i fully appreciate the places i have been and the things i have seen but there are some things i know i have taken for granted that i wish i could go back and do again. Such as being outside the Vatican and not really understanding what it is and not really caring about going inside because the cost of the tickets were more than 10 euro. The point is that you should make sure that you don't take anything for granted and to make sure to appreciate everything and that you should try to see the importance of things while you are here because you never know when you will be able to return. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment