Friday, May 7, 2010

Florence




Whenever you start to plan your spring break make sure that you go where you want to go and go where you will enrich your experience at the Abbey. I went to Vienna Austria, Interlaken, Switzerland, Venice, Florence, and Rome. My favorite city in Italy was Florence. Whenever I started my journey I thought I would enjoy Rome the best but I loved Florence. It you go to Italy you must go to Florence. Do not sell yourself short on your time there either. I wish I would have stayed there another day. If you go you must go to the top of the city, bring a bottle, of wine and reflect on your time there. If you do all of the major tourist sites you would have seen so many wonderful pieces of art. My favorite site I say at in Florence was the Duomo. It is a church, bell tower, and baptistery down by the famous artists of the early Renaissance era. Also, if you go to Florence you have to stay in the hostel Leonardo House. It is in the best location ever!!!
http://hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Leonardo-House/Florence/2165is the link to the great hostel I talked about earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment