Thursday, May 6, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!!






spring break was unbelievable, the good came with the bad. i really learned alot about my self and had alot of fun in the process. when you get here take advantage of the opportunity and live your life to the fullest. it's not many 18 year olds that can say they been all over france, italy, and greece. also please do not spend all your money before spring break even starts because you will not be able to enjoy yourself like you should. i had my ups and downs during spring break but i wouldnt change it for the world because it made me a better person and opened my eyes to new things. one thing for sure you dont know how good you have it in america until you been to other countries. france is ok it just take a while to get adjusted to there culture. italy was my favorite because everything is so chilled and they speak english back to you first. if you go to italy venice is the best. greece is dirty and even though they speak english they language gets on my nerves. if you go to greece go to the islands because they are beautiful and its the best thing about greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment