Thursday, May 6, 2010

VISION QUEST


I do not feel that I created a vision quest when we were supposed to. Really i kept forgetting about it and then i heard about the meeting we were having to discuss them. I thought i was screwed until i thought. "What is the point in thinking about this so much?" so i didn't after that. Then i forgot about it again. But anyway my vision quest formed into being more adventurous and independent. I of course feel that i have accomplished my goal. Over Spring Break we went to Venice, Rome, and Santorini. I had a great time. The reason i felt that i should aspire to be more adventerous and independent is because i seem to always hang with the same people and we really dont do anything. By people i mean nicole. lol. The fact that we dont do anything makes me unadventerous and also the fact that the nothing i do is always with her makes me less independent. so i tried not to hang with her as much and to do more things. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! I had a blast!!!! Well that was what my vision quest became, sorry i didnt have some huge life changing event that is worthy of having a novel dedicated to it but that was enough for me and that is all that matters. Ironic how i tried to not be around her as much but here is a picture of us on our rented ATV. lol
.

No comments:

Post a Comment